It was a pretty intense year filled with a lot of transition and change. Undoubtably, the transition and change had a major impact on the music that I listened to and the artists that I discovered, versus years prior.
The creation of the list started with the most played tracks of 2015. From there, the evaluation criteria focused on tracks with a significant memory and emotion, tracks that I couldn’t stop listening to and tracks that helped define me and the last year of my life. It is important to note that some of these tracks were not released in 2015, but that doesn’t matter to me. It’s a personal list and a list that reflects the life, emotion and events of 2015.
Here we go!
10. Funk With Me – Snails, Big Gigantic
9. Play With Me (Radio Mix) – Platinum Dog
8. High You Are (Branchez Remix) – What So Not
7. Revolution (Party Favor Remix) – Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai)
6. Dangerous (Oliver Remix) – Big Data
5. Get Free – Major Lazer (feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors)
4. Ocean Drive – Duke Dumont
3. No Sugar in My Coffee – Caught a Ghost
2. You and Me – Bassnectar (feat. W. Darling)
1. Careful You – TV on the Radio
And if you want to subscribe to the Spotify playlist, here it is: